Komatsu dozers have been around for many decades now and have endured some of the roughest terrains you can imagine. They are one of the most durable and reliable brands that are trusted for their resilience.
Komatsu bulldozers offer a range of features to suit your needs, including blade configurations, power ratings, gradability options, and operating weight classes. Komatsu will help you find the perfect fit for your operation. You may be asking yourself: Are Komatsu dozers any good?
Komatsu bulldozers have a reputation for durability, with one of the highest average operating times in their class. They are favored by farmers and contractors who need to focus on quality over quantity.
Features of Komatsu Bulldozers
High-performance hydraulic system – Built to provide high-pressure power that is consistent and reliable to deliver the power you need.
Advanced Engine Technology – Powering Komatsu bulldozers is an advanced 6-cylinder diesel engine, which delivers optimum fuel efficiency and durability. Plus, emissions are reduced thanks to its closed-loop design for ultimate performance in all weather conditions. Front/rear steerable tracks – Steering tracks at the front and rear give Komatsu bulldozers a wider turning radius for improved maneuverability and better control.
Steering Tracks at the Front and Rear – Give Komatsu bulldozers a wider turning radius for improved maneuverability and better control. Four-wheel drive / four-wheel steering – This feature provides additional traction to tackle those difficult terrains. Tracks follow the same path, increasing stability by minimizing track irregularities.
Flexible blade options – Choose from multi-pitch, smooth nylon, single-tracked or symmetrical blades to get the job done precisely how you want it done. Available in widths of 7’0″ – 24′, gradabilities up to 100% (40% sidehill) depending on dozer model.
Operating weight classes – Choose from 3 operating weight classes: 2,3 and 4 to suit the job you’re taking on. For example, the Komatsu D475A-2 bulldozer weighs 17,800 lbs in class 4 configuration but only 16,200 lbs as a class 2 dozer – that’s a 1,600 lb difference. The heavier its operating weight class is, the more powerful it will be for handling larger terrains!
And with all the above features plus more are available for you to choose from when buying a Komatsu dozer. There are so many benefits of owning one of these heavy duty machines; they have been built to withstand almost every task imaginable and deliver excellent performance every time, and they are also a lot greener than most other machines on the market thanks to their fuel efficiency.
What makes Komatsu so reliable?
Well, they have been around for many years, and with no sign of slowing down yet, Komatsu is a company you can rely on for strong construction equipment.
Komatsu is one of the most reliable brands on the market today because they have developed a reputation for building highly efficient, high-performance heavy equipment.
Komatsu also offers a full range of services to support their construction and forestry products such as workshops, dealerships, spare parts, field service technicians and much more.
The financial health of a company is an important consideration when choosing machinery because it affects your investment. This is why Komatsu has been able to prosper in this industry for so long – they are financially secure with steady income possibilities.
This provides them with enough resources to invest back into product development. They deliver quality products that meet the needs of their customers, which then produces customer loyalty. This all contributes
1. Komatsu dozers have been around for many decades now and have endured some of the roughest terrains you can imagine
2. They are one of the most durable and reliable brands that are trusted for their resilience
3. Features of Komatsu bulldozers include high-performance hydraulic system, advanced engine technology, steering tracks at front and rear, four-wheel drive/four-wheel steering track, flexible blade options, operating weight classes
4. And with all these features plus more available to choose from when buying a komatsu dozer there are so many benefits of owning one of these heavy duty machines; they have been built to withstand almost every task imaginable and deliver excellent performance every time
5. What makes Komatsu so reliable? Well, they have been around for many years and with no sign of slowing down yet, Komatsu is a company you can rely on for strong construction equipment. Komatsu also offers a full range of services to support their construction and forestry products such as workshops, dealerships, spare parts, field service technicians and much more
The Pros of Owning a Komatsu Bulldozer
The three main benefits to owning a Komatsu bulldozer are:
- They are durable and reliable dozers that will last you for many years to come if well-maintained
- With their advanced technology, Komatsu bulldozers can outperform every other make in all kinds of conditions from heavy terrain to water logging areas thanks to their high performance hydraulics system, engine technology etc.
- Long History – Komatsu have been making construction equipment since around 1920 near Komatsu City in Ishikawa Prefecture, Japan – a country with some of the roughest terrains you can imagine! And they have thrived there for over 100 years now.
The Cons of Owning a Komatsu Bulldozer
The 2 main issues or problems with owning a Komatsu bulldozer are:
- Komatsu dozers can be relatively expensive compared to some other makes, but they offer a full range of options and available features when you consider the quality of products Komatsu is known for.
- If you’re buying used equipment then make sure it is well maintained because if not then there might be a lot of repairs that need doing and this can be very expensive.
Final Thoughts on Are Komatsu Dozers Any Good
Komatsu bulldozers are some of the most durable and reliable models on the market. They have been built to withstand almost every task imaginable, delivering excellent performance with a lot greener fuel efficiency than other equipment on the market.
Komatsu is one of those rare companies that will be around for many more years because they invest in their product development while maintaining financial stability – all contributing factors to why you should buy a komatsu dozer today!
You will not be disappointed with this purchase if you choose to buy one! Test out all the models you’re interested in at your nearest dealer today and find out for yourself just how good these dozers really are. You certainly won’t regret it!
What are the price ranges for Komatsu bulldozers?
Komatsu bulldozers can be relatively expensive compared to some other makes, but they offer a full range of options and available features when you consider the quality of products Komatsu is known for.
They have been around for years and continue to thrive so it’s worth paying the extra if you want a reliable machine that will stand up to the test of time.
How much does a Komatsu Dozer weigh?
A Komatsu bulldozer weighs about 22,000 lbs to 33,000+ lbs.
Robert RomboaJust amazed daily by the heavy machinery used to make our days easier and allow for fast and simple construction from your backyard to a city!
Dozer Hours: Why They Matter and What to Look For
The answer to how many hours is too much for your dozer can be tricky. Instead ask yourself when buying a dozer, what kind of work will it need to perform?